An Epic Halloween Costume That Is 100% Great Falls!
October is officially here, so with that said, what is a costume that says, Great Falls?
In other words, when you see this costume, it totally says Great Falls.
Great Falls Costume Ideas That Come To Mind
Alma Smith Jacobs
Meriweather Lewis, William Clark, or maybe Sacagawea
Tips For Picking Your Next Costume
- Consider Your Interests: Consider your hobbies, favorite movies, TV shows, books, and characters.
- Set a Theme: Decide on a theme or concept for your costume. It could be something spooky, funny, nostalgic, or even a play on words.
- Budget: Determine how much you're willing to spend on your costume. You can find costumes at various prices, from DIY options to store-bought ones.
- DIY vs. Store-Bought: Decide whether you want to create your costume from scratch (DIY) or purchase a pre-made one from a store.
- Popularity Check: Be aware of popular trends and characters that might be overused in a year. While choosing a popular choice is okay, adding a unique twist can help your costume stand out.
- Comfort: Consider how comfortable you'll be in the costume throughout the night. Make sure you can move, see, and breathe comfortably.
- Weather Considerations: Check the weather forecast for Halloween night in your area.
- Group or Solo: Decide if you're going to a Halloween event with friends or if you'll be flying solo. Coordinating costumes with a group can be fun and create a strong visual impact.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Be conscious of cultural sensitivities when choosing your costume. Avoid costumes that could be offensive or disrespectful to others.
- Test Makeup and Accessories: If your costume involves unique makeup or accessories, do a trial run before the big night to ensure everything looks as intended.
5 Worst Things Kids Can Find in Their halloween Trick or Treat Bags
Strange Things We Got While Trick-Or-Treating on Halloween
Gallery Credit: Wes Adams