The Great Falls Christmas Stoll Button Deadline Is Fast Approaching.
I know, I know. It's still summer, but the Holiday's will be here before we know it. Which brings us one of our favorite events here in Great Falls. That is the Downtown Christmas Stroll!
This year will mark the 40th Annual Christmas Stroll button artwork. New to town and you don't know what that is. Every year the Downtown Great Falls Association calls to artist to design the Christmas Stroll Button. Every year has a different theme, and this years theme is "Cowboy Christmas". You do have to be a resident of Cascade County to submit your entry.
The button art will be judged by a panel of volunteers selected by the Downtown Great Falls Association.
If you plan on entering your artwork, you better hurry the deadline is 2pm tomorrow. (September 13th)
- Original art must be matted and ready to frame
- Must be in a round format (all other shapes will be rejected)
- Artwork will be duplicated onto round 3.5 inch images. These images will be wrapped onto 3 in buttons. The outer 1/2 inch will be wrapped around the edge and not in sight
- Not required but may include "40th Annual Christmas Stroll 2023.
- Key imagery, lettering, and signature must be placed far enough from the outer edge
- Up to 3 submissions allowed per artist
- Artwork will be rejected if it doesn't follow criteria
- $150 cash prize will be awarded to winning artist.
- 500 buttons will be printed and numbered to be sold to community members.
- The winning artists artwork will also be used in posters displayed around town.
- Original artwork will be offered as a prize during the Christmas Stroll.
- Artwork will become property of DGFA and used in future promotions.
- Submissions are due by 2 p.m. Sept. 13.
- Late and incomplete submissions won’t be considered.
- Deliver artwork to 318 Central Avenue.
- September 18th the winning artist will be announced.
- Non winning artwork can be picked up after September 18th.
Call the DGFA at 406-453-6151 or email email@example.com with questions.