My Fav Five – Hot Coffee Addiction in Great Falls
My Fav Five - Hot Coffee Addiction in Great Falls
The coffee bean. I'm not sure what compelled the first person to make coffee was, but I am pretty sure that they had one heck of day ahead of them to deal with. Hence, a morning cup of joe was the thing to make it all better.
Have we become addicted to coffee though? Does it even matter? I am sure my co-workers would have something to say if I didn't have my regular coffee with cream and sugar to get the morning going. So maybe a little addiction is alright?
6 Signs That You May Have a Caffeine Problem
In a recent poll and article from LAD Bible, there are 6 signs that you may be addicted to that little bean:
- You can't do without it
- You are a jittery mess without it
- One cup won't do, you need MORE
- Lack of concentration
- Grumpy morning moodiness
- Morning headaches
Are you suffering any of these symptoms? All of them? Well then, we better get that fixed asap!
Enough! I Need My Caffeine! Where Should I Go?
So, you need that caffeine fix, and you need it now? We have you covered. Here are 5 great places in the Electric City that can get your morning or anytime of the day going for you.
5) Schulte's 38th Street - if a smile and a personalized greeting help with your coffee, this is the place to go.
4) True Brew - With two locations, make sure to try out a dirty snowball. You won't be disappointed.
3) Starbucks - If the uniqueness of Seattle is your go to thing, nothing beats a Starbucks espresso. Plus, with several locations in the city, you can grab one easily.
2) Double Barrel Coffee House - Lucas and his crew have great choices of bean goodness, plus some of the best breakfast and lunch items out there.
1) Morning Light Coffee Roasters - Another locally owned coffee house brewing specialty coffees from around the world. They have even created many of the offerings in house to appease your coffee buds.
Top Coffee Shops in Each State According to Reader's Digest
Gallery Credit: Jessica On The Radio